A bunch of smaller improvements while preparing the second part of de Quizfabriek quiz season. Nothing too exciting, but improving the player experience step by step.
QuizWitz Editor v1.1.184
- “Activity rounds” can now have attachments that are triggered by the quizmaster. This way you can show an image, video or audio fragment while doing a daredevil-duel. This is also the only attachment type that can be manually repeated (for now).
- By loading optimized attachment previews the pageload for quizzes with huge amounts of attachments should be smoother now.
- We’re experimenting with a new monetization strategy by showing ads for non-paying users.
QuizWitz Client v1.0.136
- In “Live” quizzes, players can now play a tutorial while waiting for the game to start. The four most important question types are explained and players can get some hands on experience, whilest also filling in a small questionaire about how they’ve learned about your quiz.
- Player position calculation is finally fixed, so players won’t share the same spot when they have the same score now.
- In “Presentation” quiz types players can now refresh their page without losing their points; this is also the case for people playing the regular party game mode.
- “Activity round” intro’s are slightly more entertaining by not showing the selected players straight away.
- “Image map” questions are now automatically rotated to fit the largest area on the players screen.
- We’ve also created a mod that allows players to order drinks straight from the remote view. Contact us in case you’d like to use this feature.
have just paid for this program and now cannot access program
All our systems are operational, could you send us an email at email@example.com to describe what problem you are encountering?
Leave a comment